Presentation Skills - Webinar
This program can benefit anyone who presents; a trainer, a meeting facilitator, speaker, or seminar discussion leader.
No matter which role you are assuming, this workshop will help you become more efficient and proficient with the skills of providing information to others.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour webinar:
• Creating the Program
• Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
• Writing the outline
• Select presentation delivery methods
• Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Knock down nervousness
• Appear confident in front of the crowd
• Develop and use flip charts with color
• Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
• Utilize white boarding for reinforcement
• Create a Plan B
• Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
• Encouraging discussion
• Dealing with questions
• Enrich the learning experience
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan