Public Speaking - Webinar
This workshop will give you some valuable public speaking skills, including in-depth information on developing an engaging program and delivering your presentation with power.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour webinar:
• Identify your audience
• Preparing for a speech
• Answering the WIIFM of your audience
• Create a basic outline
• Organize your ideas
• Classifying and Categorizing
• Flesh out your presentation
• Find the right words
• Prepare all the details
• Overcome nervousness
• Preparing Mentally
• Add a plan B
• Using visual aids
• Deliver a polished, professional speech
• Handle questions and comments effectively
• Setting successful ground rules
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan