Customer Service - Webinar
Time management training most often begins with setting goals. This process results in a plan with a task list or calendar of activities.
This entire process is supported by a skill set that should include personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools, and crisis management.
We’ll cover all this and more during this workshop.
What you’ll learn in our 3 hour webinar:
• Goal Setting
• Prioritizing your goals
• Prioritizing your time
• Leveraging the 80/20 rule
• Being Assertive
• Develop the ability to overcome Procrastination
• Why we procrastinate
• Nine ways to overcome procrastination
• Crisis Management
• When the storm hits
• Creating and then executing the PLAN
• Organizing your workspace
• Managing your flow of work
• Dealing with Email
• Optimizing Calendars
• Delegating (How and to whom)
• Developing a ritual
• Meeting management
- When you sign up for our Webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one webinar connection.
- You will receive a PDF copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Webinar Only: Just $189
- Webinar recording CD Only*: Just $189
- Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $338 (You will save $40!)
You can purchase a CD recording when you register for a live event or if you want to, you can chose to purchase only a recording of the event. These CD’s will be shipped to you 2-3 weeks after the Webinar.
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Webinar start times:
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern
- 9:00 a.m. Central
- 8:00 a.m. Mountain
- 7:00 a.m. Pacific
- 6:00 a.m. Alaskan