Welcome to the Supervising Others workshop. Supervising others can be a tough job. Between managing your own time and projects, helping your team members solve problems and complete tasks, and helping other supervisors, your day can fill up before you know it.
This workshop will help supervisors become more efficient. They will also become more proficient with delegating, managing time, setting goals and expectations (for themselves and others), providing feedback, resolving conflict, and administering discipline.
What you’ll learn in our 2 day workshop:
• Define requirements for particular tasks
• Identifying opportunities for Improvement
• Set expectations for your staff
• In Writing
• Set SMART goals for yourself
• Help your staff set SMART goals
• Assign work and delegate appropriately
• General Principles
• The Dictatorial Approach
• Apple Picking Approach
• The Collaborative Approach
• Implementing Delegation
• Provide effective, appropriate feedback to your staff
• Manage your time more efficiently
• Help your team resolve conflicts
• Understand how to manage effectively in particular situations
• Understand what a new supervisor needs to do to get started on the right path
- You will receive a copy of the course workbook , a summary quick reference sheet, as well as a certificate of course completion
- Training Costs per Participant Only: Just $476
- Discount for multiple participants: 10% per participant
Our trainers are experienced training professionals, and uniquely qualified to help you build your skills and expertise to deliver real world solutions to your real world business challenges because they have been Training Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Plant Managers who have successfully lead large facilities. They have faced the challenges you are, and can help give you the real solutions you need to your real opportunities.
Questions after the training:
If you have questions or need further help specific to the training you received, we encourage you to email us your question and our team will review and give you prompt personal feedback and help you work through whatever opportunity you are facing.
Course start times:
- 8:00 a.m. - Course welcome
- 9:30 a.m. - Training begins
- 4:30 p.m. - End of Day