Top Tips for Getting Past the Gatekeeper Audio
Acquiring new customers must be every sales professional’s top priority. But getting past the one or more people whose job it is to protect their boss, the decision maker, may seem impossible. He’s out to lunch/in a meeting/not here. I can take a message for you. Sorry, she doesn’t have voice mail. Sorry, he doesn’t use e-mail. Frustrating, isn’t it? But don’t bang your head against the wall. There’s a better way … learn at our new audio conference, Top Tips for Getting Past the Gatekeeper.
It only takes an hour out of your busy day to discover how top-producing sales professionals open the gates to greater sales—quickly and effortlessly. You’ll discover how to do your homework before picking up the phone … get gatekeepers on your side during the first few seconds of a call … leave voice mails that get listened to and get results … make every follow-up call count, and more. More sales, greater revenue, fatter commission checks … if all this sounds good to you, attend this practical audio conference. You’ll learn simple, yet amazingly powerful, tips for getting even impossible-to-reach decision makers to take your calls. Sign up now.
- How to quickly turn a gatekeeper into your ally
- How to prepare and deliver voice mails that double your odds of getting a callback
- Research to do BEFORE you pick up the phone
- Overcoming the 5 biggest reasons why decision makers don’t take calls
- Learn how to stand out from the crowd and be memorable—for the right reasons
- What you must know and do to connect with high-level decision makers
- The #1 trait you need to successfully get in front of the decision maker
- How to make follow-up calls that get through and deliver value
Audio event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You
Audio event Only: Just $249
Audio CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded.
CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings
when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available
14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference
or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar
connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining
you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection
covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each
participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing
with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference
room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to
present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next
step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan