Developing Surveys And Questionnaires: The
Basics Webinar - Marketing / Advertising Webinar
Questionnaires are a great way to gather
information. They help you get directly into the minds of people and offer great
insights into what they’re thinking. But if you’re not using them correctly,
they can also be very misleading.
- Do you know the strict and rigid guidelines that surveys need to follow?
- Do you know how to write questions that will get real, honest responses?
- Do you know how to avoid the mistakes that can skew survey results?
If you can’t answer with 100% certainty that you never commit any of the
cardinal sins of surveying, then you can’t afford to miss Developing Surveys and
Questionnaires: The Basics. This one-hour webinar has the information you need
to ensure that your surveys and questionnaires are generating real data that you
can use to help improve your organization.
Avoid accuracy-killing mistakes — we’ll give you the skills you need!
Right now you may be thinking: if developing surveys and questionnaires is so
complicated, what can I possibly gain from a one-hour webinar? The answer? Lots.
Our expert trainers know the most common mistakes people like you make when
developing surveys, and we’ve designed this course to show you how to avoid
them. Developing Surveys and Questionnaires: The Basics will give you the
foundation you need to ensure that your questionnaires are on-point and
effective, meaning you’ll see better results from the first survey.
We’ll help you spot and overcome common mistakes like:
- Unclear objectives
- Using loaded or misleading questions
- Inadequate sampling size
- The wrong distribution choice
- And more!
From design to implementation — you’ll learn how to create top-notch
questionnaires that generate the information you want.
Developing Surveys and Questionnaires: The Basics was designed to give you the
fundamentals you need to develop and implement great and effective surveys and
questionnaires. If you use surveys and questionnaires, or want to start using
these great information-gathering tools, then this is one training you can’t
afford to miss. What are you waiting for? Sign up now!
A Look At Your Agenda:
- Your objectives: how to figure out what
information you want
- What surveys can and can’t tell you
- Choosing the best data collection procedure:
mail, telephone, or in person?
- Sampling size and survey validity
- Questions: open-ended or closed-ended?
- Writing questions that will generate honest,
- Watch your wording: cardinal mistakes of
survey questions that negatively influence results
- Getting responses: proven strategies to get
people to reply
- How to compile, read, and use response data
for maximum results
- Common mistakes that can skew your results
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.