Manipulating And Embedding Charts And Tables Webinar - Computer Software /
Microsoft Word® Webinar
Even the most experienced Word users often find
adding charts and tables to their documents tricky. You know how much impact it
could add to your document, but creating them can be time-consuming … and
getting them to look the way you need can be frustrating! You just don’t have
the time or energy to waste trying to figure it out!
Wouldn’t it be great if adding charts and graphs was as easy as changing your
This practical, powerful one-hour webinar will teach you everything you need to
know! You’ll learn shortcuts for adding charts and tables to your documents …
discover how to easily manipulate their display … and be able to create
time-saving templates you can use over and over.
Attend Microsoft Word®:Manipulating and Embedding Charts and Tables and discover
how easy it is to make your documents look exactly the way you need. What are
you waiting for? Sign up now.
A Look At Your Agenda:
- Understand the different graphic elements used
in Word documents.
- Learn to create basic and complex charts right
inside of Word.
- Explore the different elements of a chart and
how they are customized.
- Get more impact using predefined and custom
- Use data labels and titles to provide clarity
for your charts.
- Create your own chart templates for later
- Use the drawing tools when a single chart just
- Create tables from text in a single click.
- Customize table dimensions and settings.
- Use built-in table styles to customize the
look and feel of your tables.
- Customize table styles and save them for reuse
with other tables.
- Use the SmartArt tools to create
visually stimulating representations of your data
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.