Tips, Tricks, and Techniques Webinar - Microsoft Outlook®
/ Computer Software Webinar
E-mail is an integral part of your busy life —
shouldn’t you fully understand the tool you use to organize and manage it?
A recent survey showed that 88% of business professionals didn’t know what
they would do without e-mail. Does that mean we’re all completely comfortable
with our e-mail program? That we know the ins, outs and shortcuts?
Fact: Most people using Outlook have NEVER had any formal training on it.
Do you know how much you’re missing?
If you’re like most of us, you probably learned Outlook on the fly. The
downside is, you’re probably unaware of a whole host of options that would make
your life easier!
Think of the dilemmas you struggle with on a daily basis:
- Your inbox is overflowing with e-mail
- It takes hours to sort through your inbox —
even though you’ve been out of the office for only one day
- It’s too difficult to tell the junk from the
- Navigating the calendar is a pain
- You keep getting e-mail you don’t want
- Keeping your contact list current is an
If you’ve ever felt this frustration, then help
Tips and tricks to make your life easier!
In just one hour, Outlook® Tips, Tricks, & Techniques will make you more
comfortable with Outlook by showing you some of the most important features that
can substantially reduce your frustration.
You’ll learn about setting rules, creating and organizing folders, using
built-in security features, creating visually appealing e-mail with stationery
and signatures, and more. And we’ll give you timesaving shortcuts that will cut
in half the time you spend on repetitive tasks!
Plus, you’ll learn it all in our handy webinar format. Just sit back at your
desk and watch as we show you how to navigate these practical features.
What are you waiting for? Outlook training has never been this easy or
convenient! Register now!
A Look At Your Agenda:
- Using stationery
- Creating a signature
- Using the automatic spell-checker
- Using the Out of Office Assistant
- Creating distribution lists
- Handling junk mail
- Adding names to the blocked and Safe Sender
- Changing Outlook security settings
- Creating rules
- Using the advanced find feature
- Assigning your contacts to categories
- Filtering information
- Creating folders to organize information
- Color coding e-mail messages
- Using grouped views
- Creating a custom view
- Archiving options
Maximizing the Calendar Function
- Scheduling an appointment vs. an event
- Setting reminders
- Choosing your calendar options
- Color coding your appointments
- Managing multiple calendars
- Viewing calendars side-by-side
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.