Purchase Agreements: Negotiation Strategies
You Need to Know Webinar
Negotiating purchase agreements is about a lot
more than just getting the best price, although that’s a key variable. It’s
about making sure that every aspect of agreement — from service to quality to
deliverability dates — is something that meets your needs.
When you attend, Purchase Agreements: Negotiation Strategies You Need to Know,
you’ll learn how to engage in win-win purchase agreement negotiation that takes
advantage of all the information at your disposal. You’ll understand:
- How timing variables can affect pricing
- Strategies for clearly set expectations
- How to choose among competing bids when price
isn’t the only variable
It’s an informative one-hour course that nobody
with purchasing power can afford to miss! Enroll today.
A Look at Your Agenda ...
- Prioritizing your purchasing objectives,
including price, service, deliverability, quality, and more
- Best practices for submitting Requests for
Quotations (RFQs) and how to evaluate among them
- Recognizing peak and trough times of seasonal
- Is now the best time? Understanding how
current events can affect contract prices
- Price isn’t always the bottom line: knowing
everything that should be covered in the contract
- Leveraging the power of built-in extensions
- Recognizing when to think outside the typical
3-month, 6-month, or 1-year contract length
- Understanding escalation and de-escalation
- Vendors as partners: the power of creating
long-term relationships with suppliers
- The critical components every purchase
agreement contract needs to have
- The keys to win-win negotiation
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
2:00PM ET • 1:00PM CT • 12:00PM MT • 11:00AM PT
Webinars last 60 - 90 Minutes
Webinar CD available - $179.00 each
For your convenience, a CD-ROM recording is made
of each webinar. You may choose to purchase the CD-ROM either along with the
webinar ($358.00) or separately. The CD-ROM recording will be available
approximately 14-21 days after the webinar
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.