Windows 7: Tips, Tricks And Techniques Webinar
- Computer Operating Systems (OS) Webinar
Windows 7 was created so that users could put
the personalization back into the PC. But with a dramatically different
interface and so many options to customize, it’s easy to get overwhelmed!
Sure, you could spend hours tweaking Windows 7 settings in order to get
something close to what you need. But why waste all that time and effort … and
still risk falling short? When you attend this information-packed webinar,
you’ll discover the handy hints that will make configuring Windows 7 faster and
easier, and free you up to focus on your actual tasks!
Get the most out of Windows 7 — the fast and easy way.
If you use Windows 7 — or you’re considering switching in the future — consider
this one-hour workshop vital to your productivity! Enroll in Windows® 7: Tips,
Tricks, and Techniques today!
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of
Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Windows® 7:
Tips, Tricks, and Techniques is an independent webinar and is not affiliated
with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by, Microsoft
A Look at Your Agenda:
- Use the new interface to get more done in less
- Organize your work with the new Library
- Find what you need fast with the new search
- Customize the Start menu and Taskbar for your
- Work with the new included tools to increase
- Customize your interface with themes and
- Run applications that may not be designed for
- Understand the Action Center and its
- Become a master in the Control Panel and take
control of your computer
- Manage devices and printers with ease
- Back up your data using the built-in backup
- Deal with application problems like a pro
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.