Microsoft® Excel® - Beyond the Basics 2013
Seminar - Computer Software / MS Office Training Seminar
Covers Excel 2013
Most users know that Excel has extraordinary
capabilities, but all too often those same users get lost. Whether trying to
find the feature they want or becoming intimidated by the sheer number of
options and functions, the advantage of the program's functionality disappear.
Excel 2013 cuts through some of the clutter and puts your favorite, and most
important features, right at your fingertips!
Whether you're working with a just a few rows, or with a million, Excel has a
host of number-crunching, data dicing and info analyzing features to help you
explore and tell your data's story in rich, detailed and compelling ways. This
action-packed seminar takes you beyond the basics of the program. It reveals
Excel's secrets and prepares you to face even the most daunting problems with a
fresh outlook and the confidence of a newly minted power user.
This Seminar will include:
You know that Excel has extraordinary
capabilities - this is your opportunity to learn even more about this valuable
program. This one-day seminar is for the intermediate user ready to bring their
Excel skills to the next level. Learn even more, now:
•Build your Excel spreadsheet by using new
shortcuts and quick keys that speed your abilities and transform the information
into usable data.
•Calculations can be tricky. We can help you break through frustrating formulas
and calculations with quick steps and shortcuts.
•Learn the importance of analysis through PivotTables and PivotCharts and the
ability they bring to you.
•Plus a lot more!
Increase your productivity with Excel 2013 in just one day!
*NOTE: This seminar is delivered via
computer-less training to ensure you won't waste valuable time entering data,
correcting mistakes and waiting for other seminar attendees to catch up. You'll
receive a handy workbook guide that summarizes key tips for easy reference once
you return to the office.
Microsoft Excel Beyond the Basics Training — Seminar Overview
- Don't settle for out-of-the-box set up. The
2013 version allows you to personalize Excel to fit your work style and needs.
- Review the tested 7-step approach to get the
most from Excel and begin your spreadsheet process on the right foot!
- It's all about efficiency! Discover quick tips
and tricks to speed up workbook creation, data entry and everything in
- Learn how tables can be your best friend -
from sorting and filtering to data relationships and more.
- Explore the power of conditional formatting
and advanced data formatting options.
Calculate with Advanced Tools
- Master operators like AND and OR - they mean
so much more in Excel than they do in the English language!
- Finally understand how to use IF, SUMIF and
COUNTIF when calculating your data.
- Harness the magic of VLOOKUP. If that is a
foreign term to you, you definitely need this class!
- Yes you can perform perfect date and time
calculations every time.
- The more you know about formulas, the better.
With advanced formula knowledge, you can get to the bottom of those formula
problems quickly and easily.
- Use the Quick Analysis Tool to speed up
formatting, charting and writing formulas.
- Wow your colleagues with your PivotTable
- Learn the magic behind PivotTables and
PivotCharts. Modify these powerful tools for analyzing and answering questions
about your data.
- Take control of tables and PivotTables with
calculated fields and slicers.
Secure and Share
- Discover how to ensure data integrity through
- Learn how Track Changes and comments can
promote clear collaboration.
- Link to and embed worksheets in other
- Sharing is good, unless someone changes
everything you worked hard to create. Prevent unwanted changes by locking
Streamline and Automate
- Optimize Excel options to ensure it works for
- Learn the importance of expedient importing
and exporting so that you can have data quickly and use it efficiently.
- Save time and reduce errors when you perform a
task repeatedly, simply automate with macros.
- Learn the text time-savers - convert text to
tables and so much more.
- Uncover some amazing shortcuts to take you to
the next level of Excel prowess and make your fingers faster in no time!
Computerless training saves time
Your Fred Pryor Seminars instructor won't be a
technician or programmer. You'll learn from a business professional who speaks
your language and has extensive experience using Excel in a real-world office
like yours. Our proven computerless training methods ensure you won't waste
valuable time entering data, correcting mistakes and waiting for other seminar
attendees to catch up. We'll cover as much material as possible together and let
you practice on your own back at work.
Save when you attend both
Microsoft Excel Basics
and Microsoft Excel: Beyond the Basics.
Attend Microsoft Excel: Beyond the Basics and Microsoft Excel and save $50.00
CEU: 0.6 credits
CPE: 6 credits
TRAINING SEMINAR TIME:
Seminar Check-in: 8:30 AM Training Seminar 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Seating is Available