The Manager's Role As Teacher & Trainer - Human Resources Management / Managers Training Webinar
Superior knowledge and experience doesn’t always
translate into the ability to teach others. And though the role of trainer is
one of the most important duties you fill as a manager, there’s a good chance
you’ve never had any training in it. It’s perfectly normal — despite being a
crucial part of your job, a manager’s role as teacher is often overlooked.
That’s where The Manager’s Role as Teacher and Trainer comes in. This one-hour
webinar is jam-packed with proven strategies and expert techniques to help you
train your staff better, improving their efficiency and making you a better
overall manager. You’ll learn how to:
- Make on-the-job training super effective
- Know when training is the answer and when it
- Follow up with employees to make sure new
knowledge is being applied
- And more!
Share your knowledge and watch your team’s
It’s a fact — if you want to get the best out of your staff, you need to keep
them constantly growing and improving. And that’s exactly why you can’t afford
to miss The Manager’s Role as Teacher and Trainer. This one-hour webinar will
give you the skills you need to pass your knowledge and experience on to your
team, improving overall performance. What are you waiting for? Sign up now!
A Look At Your Agenda:
- Why training by managers is important
- How to incorporate your training needs into
the company’s overall training program
- How to identify what type of training an
employee needs — using Needs Assessments so that appropriate training is
- Structuring your training for maximum
- How you can prepare yourself to be a great
trainer even though you’ve never trained before
- The role of mentoring in a training program
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training
- Understanding how different people learn and
finding the best teaching method for each one
- Color coding your appointments
- Managing multiple calendars
- Viewing calendars side-by-side
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.