How to Coach a Virtual Team
Building relationships over hundreds—or
thousands—of miles? Trying to set goals that are understood around the globe?
These special circumstances require special skills.
Workplaces around the world are now linked
virtually though technology. To get results, the leader of a virtual team must
approach employees differently from co-located teams.
Master the tools and techniques that increase your effectiveness when managing
performance and coaching virtually. So you can overcome the challenges that are
specific to leading a virtual team. Build effective long-distance teams. And
manage and coach virtually with success and complete confidence.
What You Will Cover
- Identifying virtual performance challenges
- Exploring best practices for performance
management in virtual teams
- Defining virtual team members’ roles and
responsibilities to maintain team focus on goals, objectives and tasks
- Learning the process for identifying coaching
and development activities for employees
- Practicing using the GROW Model of Coaching
Training Time: 2 1/2 Hours