How to Successfully Execute a Project Plan
Are you ready to deliver on the promise of your
Project management seems so straightforward—if
everyone does their part. But changing requirements, competing priorities, and
unexpected surprises often delay even the most thought-out project.
Learn how to deliver results no matter what comes up. In less than 3 hours
you’ll get techniques to manage change requests and negotiate with stakeholders
to prevent delays. Equip yourself with the skills to deliver the expected
results on time and on budget.
What You Will Cover
- Track critical information that could make or
break the project
- Develop and deliver status reports to your
- Manage scope creep requests from stakeholders
- Make your project meetings productive
- Zero in on crucial action items and issues
that need to be addressed
- Manage change throughout the project.
2 PDU / 0.2 CEU
ONLINE TRAINING CLASS TIME:
Live Online 2.5 Hours