Internal Consulting Skills Workshop - OnSite Training
Step in to bring about change and add value.
Almost anyone can be called upon to act as an
internal consultant. Or, you can position yourself as one. Whether it's a
process that needs fixing, a chance to collaborate on a new product, or an
opportunity to save the company money, you can distinguish yourself and earn
respect by solving problems effectively.
In this workshop, you'll discover how to develop a consulting mindset, analyze
your organization's culture, and apply the right change solutions using dynamic
How You Will Benefit
- Know how to think as an internal consultant
- Learn how to market yourself as an internal
- Define and meet an organization's or client's
- Develop client-facing skills, manage
expectations, and conduct client interviews
- Use problem-solving skills and provide
- Learn four critical skills a consultant should
- Diagnose a situation within an organizational
- Distinguish between the role of manager vs.
- Develop a problem-solving approach to address
- Practice interviewing, questioning, and
- Prepare a sustainment plan for continuous
Business professionals or managers new to the
role of internal consultant with proven expertise in their own jobs.
Available for OnSite Training ONLY. Submit
TRAINING CLASS TIME:
9:00 AM–5:00 PM (last day ends at 4:30 PM)