Copywriting Fundamentals: Writing For The Web
Webinar - Copywriters Webinar
Grab your reader’s attention and hold on with
proven Web copywriting strategies.
Unlike with traditional media, the people who are reading your Website are
active, not passive. They keep one finger on the scroll button at all times and
if you can’t make a big, immediate impression, you’re going to lose their
interest. That’s where Copywriting Fundamentals: Writing for the Web can reap
big rewards. Sign up for this training and you’ll learn how to:
•Understand the difference between writing for
the Web and traditional marketing copy
•Structure your content for maximum results
•Craft copy that drives home the message as the reader delves further
A Look At What You'll Learn:
- Understanding the 5 Bad Habits That Readers
- Reading Your Audience so They Will Read You
- Simple Copy in a Complex World: Delivering
Relevant Information in Common Language
- Headlines, Subheads, and Page Titles That Work
on the Web
- Top 10 Rules for Web Writing
- Writing Tight: Editing to Expand Opportunity
- Hitting the Links and Making Them Work for You
- How to Please the Eye and Satisfy the Mind:
Optimizing Page Format
- Copy That Builds Credibility and Overcomes
- Writing for Social and Special Media:
Delivering a Meaningful Message in a Mobile World
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.