Avoid The Top 10 Most Common Writing Blunders
Webinar - Writing Webinar
Clients, supervisors, even coworkers may not even
always know they’re doing it — but they’re judging you on your written
communication skills. And if you’re consistently missing the mark and letting
incorrect word choice, poor punctuation, or misspelled words slip through, it’s
reflecting on your professionalism and it’s damaging your credibility. It could
even be stalling your career!
Avoiding the Top Ten Most Common Writing Blunders is designed to help you
eliminate the most common reputation-wrecking writing mistakes. We’ve picked the
worst offenders — the writing blunders, mishaps, and mistakes that aren’t just
the easiest to make, but the first for others to notice — and designed this
course as the ultimate cheat sheet!
Don’t miss this important opportunity — purchase Avoiding the Top Ten Most
Common Writing Blunders now.
A Look at You're Agenda:
- Visual checks to make sure you catch duplicate
words and omitted letters
- Critical capitalization rules for business
- Distinguishing between who and whom and to and
- Understanding its/it’s confusion — and making
sure you don’t slip up
- Creating error-free subject/verb agreement in
all your sentences
- The right way to use quotation marks and how
to make them work with other punctuation
- Eliminate confusion-causing wordiness
- The golden spelling rules you have to know
- Simple sentence structure guidelines:
eliminating fragments and run-on sentences
- Understanding commas and semicolons and how
and when to use them
- Plus great proofreading tips you can use to
review your work before it goes out the door
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.