Management Skills For First Time Supervisors -
OnDemand Training Seminar
How You Perform in Your First Position as a
Supervisor Is Critical to Your Professional Future. Get Off to a Strong Start
with this On-Demand Seminar
This High-Intensity Training Covers Dozens of
Key Issues Common to Supervising Others
Time and again studies show the biggest mistake a new supervisor can make is to
take the “winging it” approach to supervising people. Successful managers and
supervisors know that when you’re responsible for others, you need a whole new
mind-set accompanied by a solid set of concrete skills … specific skills for the
many different situations you face as a supervisor. Winging it is too risky –
you need this training!
In this skill-packed training, you’ll learn how to …
- Motivate your employees to go the extra mail
- Handle difficult employees more effectively
- Raise your leadership credibility and
- Find, interview, and hire good people
- Give clear, on-target directions
- Create and conduct effective performance
- And much, much more!
Why take the long, hard, rocky road of trial and
error to supervisory success when you can jump-start your skills in less than
six hours? Sign up for this powerful on-demand seminar today!
1. Management Skills for First-Time Supervisors (Introduction)
2. Acquiring the Supervisor's Mind-Set and Image
3. Part A - Building Blocks to Supervisory Excellence
4. Part B - Building Blocks to Supervisory Excellence
5. Creating Productivity and Building Morale
6. Confidently Handle Conflicts ? Every Time
7. How to Get Things Done on Time and on Target
8. Supervisory Payoffs
Program duration: 8:26 hrs
*Approximately 45-60 minutes per module
Trainer: Anthony Record
On-Demand Seminar Details:
- Get the same great information and
skill-building benefits you’d receive in the live seminar, delivered by one of
our top trainers, with the convenience of learning online, anytime you want.
- Each program is downloadable so you can add it
to your mobile device and learn on-the-go.
- Your online training includes a companion
workbook, post-test for each module, plus a comprehensive course exam.
- On-demand seminars are available to you within
24 hours of receiving your paid enrollment; a confirmation email will be sent
to you with your login details.
- The advertised price for this on-demand
seminar is for a single user license; If you are interested in a group
submit request for more information.