Strategic Problem Solving for Better
Decision Making Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Struggling with creating long-term, impactful solutions?
Decision making and problem solving are at the heart of what successful
people do best. Professionals in all industries must navigate these tedious
tasks through high levels of uncertainty. Teams made up of multi-functional
players from varied schools of thought can either act to stimulate or suppress
creative thinking in the workplace. The competitive landscape of business in
today’s world is in a mode of constant re-design and must be monitored for
change. Besides making short-term tactical decisions, managers must be able to
comfortably and confidently execute tasks requiring long-term, strategic
decision making. Problem solving with a view to the future is one of the
challenges requiring the critical thinking skills many people lack.
Strategic Problem Solving for Better Decision Making is designed to improve your
analytical abilities and guide you toward critical thought. You will understand
the decision making process from start to finish. You will receive the tools
necessary to develop your ability to strategically make individual, team, and
organizational decisions. Ask yourself the following questions:
- When problem solving, do past outcomes weigh heavily in determining future
- Do you feel stifled by other people when trying to problem-solve?
- When solving a problem do you often second-guess your decisions?
- Are you looking for specific action steps to spark strategic thinking in
- Do you find it difficult to challenge your own beliefs or opinions when
seeking to solve problems?
- Do you find details are drowning out the productivity of your decision
Answering ‘yes’ to any of these questions indicates this problem solving
skills training will offer solutions which will benefit not only you, but your
entire team! During this information-packed hour we will explore the best
practices and behaviors that lead to strong strategic thinking, problem solving
and decision-making habits. You will learn how to effectively use critical
thinking and gain a more thorough understanding of the connection between a
decision and a solution. Learning to employ the 7 Step Approach to Problem
Solving will eliminate the tendency to procrastinate allowing for a higher level
of productivity due to more timely decision making and strategic problem
This course walks you through enlightening information and helps you to begin
using strategic problems solving techniques immediately.
In this one-hour webinar, Strategic Problem Solving for Better Decision
- Making a Decision vs. Strategically Solving a Problem — What’s the
- The 5 Main Benefits of Strategic Problem Solving
- The 6 Habits of Strategic Thinkers
- Tips for Recognizing Your Thinking and Problem Solving Style
- How to Strategically Think about Tomorrow’s Business Decisions
- Using the SWOT Analysis Strategically
- The 7 Step Approach to Strategic Problem Solving
Who will benefit?
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, team members, HR personnel
and anyone who wants to begin strategically thinking and solving problems in
business or otherwise!
WEBINAR Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
with Digital Download(Save
$50!) - US $149
- US $99
Webinar Digital Download
Only - US $99
Immediately following the Webinar, the phone line
will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit questions to our
speaker, time permitting.
After purchase, you will receive an email
confirming registration. 2 days before the event you will receive another email
with full details of how to connect.