Accepting and Embracing Workplace Change: A
Workshop for Employees
Change is hard ... giving your employees the
skills to cope with it isn’t.
There are countless training events in the marketplace to train executives and
supervisors on how to be better managers of change.
Unfortunately, there is almost nothing dedicated directly to the employees who
are the key to success for organizational change. That’s why we’re thrilled to
offer this sensational one-day workshop designed specifically to give employees
a better understanding of organizational change ... why it is a good thing ...
and what it takes for them to succeed in a fluctuating workplace.
Join us for this lively and fast-paced seminar that will become your employees’
greatest tool for keeping your business focused, fresh, and innovative during
times of change. With the solutions they’ll receive here, you’ll see a dramatic
reduction in stress among your employees ... virtually eliminate fear and
resistance to change ... and boost productivity and morale in a way that can be
measured directly by your company’s surging bottom line!
Must-have skills for anyone working in the ever-changing environment you know as
“business as usual”
Whether you’re going through mild changes now — or massive reorganizations in
the future — you know that change is inevitable for every successful
organization. Give us just one day with your employees and we’ll give them the
tools they need to not only succeed, but also thrive during times of change.
Every manager wants employees who are engaged and working toward a common goal.
By giving them this training, you’ll demonstrate 100 percent that you want them
to succeed, too. But don’t wait ... space is filling up rapidly and you don’t
want your employees to miss out. Enroll today.
Accepting and Embracing Workplace Change Agenda:
• What is the nature of change?
• Discover how organizations have changed over the last 40 years
• Recognize the positive and negative consequences of change
• How do you react to change in the workplace? Away from work? Take a personal
• Face change as a process
• Creating your master plan for change: establishing goals, objectives, and
Building Resiliency and Grit as You Cope With Change
• Discover how workplace anxiety can affect your
physical and emotional health
• How to feel more in control when the change is out of your control
• Address your fears of uncertainty
• Master stress-busting techniques that suit every situation
• Five exercises to help you become more flexible
• How to develop a positive attitude — when you aren’t feeling very positive
Staying Productive During Times of Change
• Prioritize your time and energy to stay on
• Find the information you need to get the job done
• Jump on the change train: Are there faster, cheaper, or better ways to
accomplish your tasks?
• Don’t get caught in the rumor mill! How to handle gossip and wild speculation
• With heightened emotions comes increased conflict — reduce tensions and
arguments with a problem-solving approach
Becoming Indispensable: You and the Organization
• Finding the hidden opportunities in unwelcome
• Can you see the big picture? How will changes in the world and your industry
change your job?
• Tap into your personal and professional networks to get ahead of the game
• Discover and learn the new skills you’ll need a year from now
• Master new technology to boost your position
• Become a change agent — not a relic — in your organization
Our training seminars offer Continuing Education
Credits (based on contact hours) upon completion. Credits are issued by
Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center, Inc. according to the
guidelines set forth by IACET. Please note that Continuing Education Credit
approval is at the discretion of your licensing board; not all seminar topics
are approved by all boards. Contact your licensing board or agency for specific
information relating to your profession
SEMINAR TRAINING TIME:
Seminar Check-In 8:30 AM
Seminar Class 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM