Excel® Dashboard 201: Dashboard Design
with VBA Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Like people, dashboards come in all shapes and
sizes, from the most basic bar graph to interactive, user-friendly reporting
structures. Both types of dashboards can display almost identical information
and yet users prefer the more visually-appealing option. The success of a
dashboard is entirely based on how efficiently it allows users to make
decisions, or more specifically, how quickly users can find (and interpret) what
they are looking for.
Let’s start out with a few questions:
• Do you have fundamental dashboard skills and
are looking to take them to the next level?
• Have you already created a dashboard with basic graphs and tables and are
looking for a way to “push the envelope”?
• Have you been tasked with developing a “locked down” dashboard for stakeholder
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you.
Learn the fundamentals of interactive dashboard design to increase user
functionality with our newest installment in the Excel Dashboard series.
During this powerful hour of training,
you will learn:
- What is Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- How to move through a dashboard using VBA and form buttons
- How to lock a worksheet while still allowing copy/paste
- How to group or ungroup rows on a locked worksheet
- How to secure workbook structure
Are you looking for the next step after checking out our Excel Dashboard 101
class? Experienced Excel users in Sales, Human Resources, Operations, Business
Intelligence, Finance or anyone excited about seeing what an Excel dashboard is
really capable of should check out Excel Dashboards 201!
WEBINAR Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
and Digital Download (Save
$50!) - US $149
- US $99
Webinar Digital Download
Only - US $99
Immediately following the Webinar, the phone line
will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit questions to our
speaker, time permitting.