Managing Remote Employees - Virtual &
Mobile Employees Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
In today’s increasingly mobile workforce, leading
virtual teams is an essential skill in your management arsenal. You might ask
yourself, how do I gain the benefits of a wider talent pool without sacrificing
company culture and face-to-face communication? With the best practices and
foreknowledge of common challenges, you can achieve more with remote teams!
What You'll Learn …
• Discover best practices for successful mobile workforce management
• Use strategic team building to develop uniquely diverse and creative
• Overcome the challenges of leading and motivating team members who work in
• Retain key talent and learn quick tips to guide communication
• Learn tips to identify great remote work candidates
• Find and eliminate productivity barriers for your remote staff
• Connect with virtual teams and promote meet-ups to build culture and
Who will benefit?
Managers, directors and project leaders of remote teams, regional and area
managers, directors and vice-presidents, HR managers and managers and
supervisors of virtual teams.
Don't wait to register for this information-packed Webinar and start
closing more sales today!
Webinar Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
Webinar and CD (Save $49!) - US $149
Webinar Only - US $99
Webinar CD Only - US $99
Immediately following the Webinar, the
phone line will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit
questions to our speaker, time permitting.