Unclaimed Property Reporting
Find out how to comply with state laws and survive the audit process. How does your company account for uncashed payroll and accounts payable checks? How does your company handle aged customer credits? Do you have unclaimed dividends, gift certificates or unidentified remittances that have not been claimed by the owner? These items may represent unclaimed property liability. As states struggle to meet their annual fiscal responsibilities, unclaimed property has risen as a popular avenue for increasing revenue stream. Unclaimed property touches all industries, company sizes and locations. Purchase these reference materials and get an extensive overview of all aspects of unclaimed property. Donít miss this timely opportunity to learn about the obligations and current issues companies are facing.
Benefits for You
- Find out what unclaimed property is and how
it affects your business
- Avoid the financial risks of not complying
with unclaimed property reporting laws
- Learn how to prevent Ė or survive a state or
- Properly manage voluntary disclosure rules in
- You will be able to discuss unclaimed property
- You will be able to explain compliance basics.
- You will be able to review unclaimed property
audits and assessments
- You will be able to identify current industry,
legislative and legal issues.
Credits not available.
Agendas and Speakers may differ slightly depending on the location. Please
e-mail or call
a representative to obtain an agenda for a particular location.