This course introduces you to the basics of creating objects and animating in Macromedia's Flash MX. You will explore the basics of Flash, including tools and features, create different types of animations, and publish material for the Web.This course is intended for students with little or no experience creating Flash animations, who want to create animations using Macromedia Flash MX.
· View a Flash movie and modify the appearance of the Stage.
· Draw, paint, and create custom colors, gradients, and line styles
· Manipulate objects, describe shape interaction, and import artwork.
· Add text and manipulate its behavior and appearance.
· Build layers and use them to create various effects.
· Create frame-by-frame, shape-tweened, and motion-tweened animation.
· Publish a Flash movie.
· Computer Fundamentals
· Living Online
· Internet Fundamentals
· Networking Fundamentals
· Web Page Authoring Fundamentals
· Flash MX: Level 2
- The Flash Environment
- What is Flash?
- The Flash Work Environment
- Drawing and Painting
- Vector vs. Raster Graphics
- Basic Drawing and Painting Tools
- Creating Custom Colors, Gradients, and Line Styles
- Manipulating Objects
- Selecting Objects
- Object Interaction
- Transforming and Grouping Objects
- Bitmap Images
- Working with Text
- Text Blocks
- Converting Text into Shapes
- Multiple Layers in a Movie
- Creating and Managing Multiple Layers
- Mask Layers
- Aligning Objects
- Creating Animation
- Frame-by-Frame Animation
- Shape-Tweened Animation
- Motion-Tweened Animation
- Guide Layers
- Mask Animations
- Publishing Your Flash Movie
- Selecting Your Publishing Settings
- Previewing and Publishing Files