The goal of this five-day course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to plan and maintain a Windows® Server 2003 network infrastructure.
This is the fifth course in the Windows Server 2003 Systems Engineer curriculum.· IT professionals and new to Windows Server 2003 network implementation.
· Preparing for the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification.
· Plan a TCP/IP physical and logical network.
· Plan and troubleshoot a routing strategy.
· Plan a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) strategy.
· Optimize and troubleshoot DHCP.
· Plan a Domain Name System (DNS) strategy.
· Optimize and troubleshoot DNS.
· Plan and optimize Windows Internet Naming Service (WINS).
· Plan, optimize, and troubleshoot IPSec network access.
· Troubleshoot network access.
· Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining Win 2003 Server Network Infrastructure: Network Services (2277)
· 70-293 : Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
· Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Win2003 Server Active Directory Infrastructure (2279)
- Introducing Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Planning, Tools, and Documentation
- Planning and Optimizing a TCP/IP Physical and Logical Network
- Planning and Troubleshooting Routing and Switching
- Planning, Optimizing, and Troubleshooting DHCP
- Planning a DNS Strategy
- Optimizing and Troubleshooting DNS
- Planning and Optimizing WINS
- Planning and Troubleshooting IPSec
- Planning Network Access
- Troubleshooting Network Access
- Planning a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure