Photoshop CS: Web Production is a course that will familiarize you with
concepts and techniques important for optimizing images for display on the
· Set Photoshop's unit preferences to measure Web image resolution.
· Save files in different formats to see how well each one balances
image quality with file size reduction.
· Calibrate your system's color display to create Web images with
confidence rather than guesswork.
· Use Photoshop as part of creating finished Web pages.
· Export individual slices and create an HTML Web page that displays a
table containing the sliced sections.
· Use ImageReady as a tool for creating animation.
· Photoshop CS: Basic Image Enhancement: Level 1
· Photoshop CS: Redefined Masking, Image Effects, and Retouching: Level
- Web Image Preparation
- Measure Web Image Resolution
- File Size Considerations
- Optimizing Images
- Optimize Photographic Images
- Optimize Flat Color Graphics and Illustrations
- Using Transparency in Web Images
- Preparing for Cross-Platform Viewing
- Color Management for the Web
- Compensating for Display Differences Across Platforms
- Ensuring Consistent Color and Reducing the Color Palette
- Creating Web Page Layouts
- Web Design Uses for Photoshop and ImageReady
- Creating Web Page Backgrounds
- Drawing Shapes
- Formatting Vector Paths
- Exporting A Web Page
- Preparing a Web Page for Export
- Exporting a Web Page
- Creating Animations
- Saving Animations