share this page
print the agenda
Title: GoLive CS - Level 2 Developing Dyanmic Interactive Layouts
Delivery Method: Instructor-led Classroom Learning
Duration: 1.00 Day(s)
This course introduce students to advanced concepts of the Adobe GoLive CS Web development application.
At Course Completion:
- Use snippet items and components to manage repeating site elements.
- Create dynamic user interface elements, including simple rollovers and complex navigation bars.
- Create CSS styles to streamline text formatting within a page, and create external style sheets to allow formatting information to be used throughout a site.
- Define keyword, description, and other meta tags in order to make your site visible to automatic search engine spiders.
- Create layers using a number of techniques, and manage the size, position, stacking order, and visibility of all layers.
- Combine layers with behaviors to add additional visual feedback for a viewer navigating a site.
- Work with timelines to create basic animations and complex time-based sequences on your site pages.
- Target page content to specific browsers and versions.
GoLive CS - Level 1 Developing Web Sites
Lesson 1: Snippets, Components, and Smart Objects
Lesson 2: Rollovers and Navigation Bars
Add Behaviors to a Navigation Bar
Creating a Navigation Bar Component
Lesson 3: Style Sheets
Define Style Sheets
Apply Styles to Multiple Pages
Lesson 4: Defining Head Elements
Defining Head Elements
Edit Meta Tags
Lesson 5: Layers
Use the Layers Palette
Layers and Behaviors
Lesson 6: Create Animation with Timelines
Lesson 7: Multimedia
Lesson 8: Finalize a Site
Fix Links Using the In & Out Links Palette
Topic 8B: Resolve Syntax Errors
This course introduce students to advanced concepts of the Adobe GoLive CS Web development application. (see
full course description)
print this agenda