Best Practices for the Multi-Project Manager
Put the best concepts, tools and techniques
available for multi-project management to work for you and your organization!
Ace multiple-project assignments by balancing
time and resources. This updated seminar provides you with examples of best
practices within the profession. Learn how to develop a culture for consistent,
standardized Multi-Project Management (MPM) practices, utilize proven metrics
for MPM performance and implement innovative tools and techniques for successful
completion of multiple projects.
- Align work and projects with the strategic
direction of the organization
- Keep projects on track and on budget
- Set and maintain priorities
- Improve communication on all projects
- Increase your effectiveness and efficiency
- Determine your organization’s ability to
conduct additional projects
1.2 CEUs / 12 PDUs
This is event is a GSA-approved program (Federal
Government approved). Submit request to customerservice at findaseminar.com for GSA cost.