Covers All Versions for the PC and Mac!
Just one day of high-impact training takes you well beyond The Essentials
of Microsoft Access and into the advanced capabilities of this essential
Microsoft Access provides a wealth of powerful tools to help you build,
organize, and share databases so that you and your team can work smarter,
faster, and more accurately. Whether you're working with sales information,
customer records, employee stats, contact management information, product
inventory, direct mail results, or other valuable data, Access helps organize it
so that it's easily accessible and readily understandable. Access gives you the
capability to quickly analyze details, uncover critical relationships, and share
the information throughout your organization via customized forms and reports.
Are you already using Access successfully ... but wish you could take your
We've created this course for people like you who have already mastered the
basics of Access. If you feel comfortable building a simple database ... using
Wizards, filters, sorts, and queries ... or formatting forms, reports, and
tables, then this Microsoft Access seminar is a program you won't want to miss!
From advanced data manipulation with Microsoft Access queries and filters ... to
macro techniques ... to table design, this seminar is your opportunity to learn
how to transform complicated data into sound business solutions.
Attend this advanced Microsoft Access training, and discover how to integrate
data from various sources, share information over intranets and the Internet,
and take your database design and management skills to the next level. Plus,
save $80 when you attend both
The Essentials of
Microsoft Access and Advanced Queries, Forms, Reports, and Macros!
This is ideal training for...
Managers Supervisors Team Leaders Sales
Professionals Small-Business Owners Secretaries Administrative
Anyone who’s responsible for organizing,
analyzing, and interpreting data — swiftly, easily, and accurately!
Advanced Microsoft Access — Seminar Overview
Advanced Table Design
- How to create multiple tables and ensure they work in tandem
- Ways to change table designs without compromising data integrity
- A look at refining tables with hyperlink controls, indexes, and properties
- How to edit the properties of linked tables
Complex Relationships Between Databases
- Referential Integrity: how to ensure related tables maintain consistency
- Design technquies for advanced links and table joins
- Options for Autojoin
- How to handle time-dependent data
Advanced Data Manipulation With Queries and Filters
- Queries in multiple tables: what you can and can't accomplish
- How to replace existing query data
- 3 ways to create efficient table joins
- How to specify record criteria by group, aggregate, and non-aggregate
- Advanced Queries: parameter, data definition, and union queries
Advanced Techniques for Using Forms, Subforms, and Reports
- How to create subforms with and without the Wizard
- Tips for moving and resizing controls
- How to filter records within a form using complex criteria expressions
- Actions that create a form for a subform
- How to export reports to dynamic or static HTML format
Expert Macro Techniques
- How to define macros as a group but still activate them individually
- Troubleshooting procedures for macro erros
- How to add actions and arguments to macros
- Guidelines for attaching a macro to controls or forms
- How to set conditional expressions to a macro
- Strategies for determining the configuration that best suits your needs
- How to deploy page locking when multiple users access your information
- Tips for setting defaults for multi-user systems
- How to refresh DAO collections in a multi-user environment
- What you can do to protect your database from outside tampering and
unauthorized alterations to information
* NOTE: This is not a hands-on workshop. Instead, you'll learn via computer-less
training that makes every moment count.
ATTEND DAY ONE and SAVE $80.00:
Join us for The
Essentials of Microsoft® Access and attend both days for $298.00.
Seminar Check-In: 8:30 AM Seminar Program 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM