This is event is a GSA-approved program (Federal Government approved).
e-mail a representative for GSA cost.
Steamrolling over others in a quest for power. Constantly rebelling against authority. Being the source of office gossip. Crying at the drop of a hat in stressful situations. These are just a few examples of bad behavior that can result in “career suicide”—even for the most capable employees.
Overcome and resolve workplace situations where ineffective behavior is at play so that you can move forward and get the rewards you deserve.
• Identify people and situations that can elicit bad workplace behavior
• Successfully change or modify career-sabotaging habits
• Understand how negative behaviors affect teamwork and learn how to change them
• Achieve better work relationships and change how you are perceived
• Manage feelings of frustration and anger in workplace situations
• Gain recognition for contributing to a more positive and happier work environment
• Positively impact your career path
• Improve your image in the eyes of co-workers, customers and senior management
• Use positive self-talk for a more constructive
• A five-step process for overcoming emotional triggers
• Increasing your emotional IQ to better handle interpersonal relationships
• Controlling reactions, instead of being controlled by them
• The role of empathy in becoming more productive
• Accepting the responsibility for communicating effectively