Now you can get the skills that spell project success—scheduling, budgeting and planning. Learn how to conquer the project cycle and gain the confidence you need to take a project from conception to completion.
• Learn the skills to plan, organize and control projects of any size
• Organize and track all project resources to maximize productivity
• Anticipate problems or solve them as they arise
• Manage time while juggling multiple projects with ongoing daily responsibilities
• Gain the ability to exert influence without authority
• Defining project management
• Planning and controlling projects
• Meeting project objectives
• Solving project problems
• Managing time and priorities
• Learning from each project
• Coordinating work done by others
• Improving communication skills
The Institute for Certification, a department of International Association of Administrative Professionals™, will grant 18 points towards CPS® recertification to qualified individuals who attend this seminar.