Start your strategic alliances right, get them on track and keep them healthy with the tools you’ll gain in this seminar.
If your organization has forged strategic alliances—or is planning to—you can’t afford to miss this information-packed session. You’ll gain insight into both the operational and cultural requirements of successful partnerships, as well as learn practical methods for ensuring top performance throughout the alliance life cycle.
- Identify the five essential areas crucial to the success of an alliance relationship and use them to create a high-performing alliance team
- Anticipate and prevent potential pitfalls in your alliances
- Monitor your alliance relationships using the “health check” survey
- Diagnose and treat the hidden causes of underperforming alliances
- Adapt the alliance team charter—a proven framework for managing alliances
- Defining the role of an alliance manager
- Setting team direction and focusing on success
- Identifying the key components of an alliance team charter
- Developing and applying the alliance team charter in your organization
- Understanding the roles, responsibilities and expectations of high-performing teams
- Bridging cross-cultural challenges
- Creating effective inter- and intra-company communication processes
- Leading the organization to alliance success
Vice presidents, directors, leaders across all functional areas and any other experience managers who are involved with or responsible for strategic alliance or partnership activities.
1.2 CEUs; 2 days
This is a Federal Government approved course - GSA cost Call 800-349-1935