Strategy Execution: Getting it Done
Gain the skills, knowledge and commitment to put your plan into action!
In this two-day seminar, participants will learn techniques to help ensure costly and risky initiatives succeed. You’ll apply the skills you learn to
develop your own focused, flexible and achievable blueprint for the successful execution of your strategic plan—increasing your organization’s chances for success, as well as your own.
Clarify factors contributing to your organization’s ability to effectively execute its strategy
- Map-out a specific strategy, goals and challenges against the vital points of success, failure and resistance
- Break up overwhelming long-term strategic plans/projects into smaller, more achievable ones
- Gain support for your initiatives and ideas and work effectively across organizational boundaries
- Learn tools and techniques for measuring and managing execution and leading change
The Strategy Execution Gap and how strategic initiatives are successfully executed
- Understand and map your strategic goal(s)
- Translate big goals into actionable, results-focused projects
- Align multiple rapid-results projects with goals and resources
- Overcome resistance, mobilize long-haul commitment
- Strategic Execution Method to accomplish stretch goals
- Application of the Strategic Execution Method to participants’ strategic initiative(s)
Frontline through midlevel managers/leaders involved in strategic planning and execution, and all those committed to developing the skills and knowledge to better develop their own strategy execution projects and make them a reality.
Take Aways: Closing the Strategy Execution Gap: Findings and Recommendations for Leaders (White Paper), the AMA/HRI report, The Keys to Strategy Execution (2007), and your personal strategy execution planner.
Bring your strategic plan with you. You will prepare a plan for implementing it using the tools you’ll learn in this seminar.
1.2 CEUs; 2 days
GSA cost available. Submit request to
customerservice at findaseminar.com
Seminar Program Time: 9:00 AM–5:00 PM (last day ends at 4:30 PM)