The Essential Administrative Professional: The Skills and Know-How to Make You Invaluable
- Available for Onsite Training ONLY
Now you can empower yourself by gaining the know-how that brings the
acknowledgement you deserve.
Gain the insights necessary to prioritize the countless responsibilities you
face every day. This highly active, practice-as-you-learn seminar is designed to
help you perfect the interpersonal and behavioral skills you need to stay in
control and on top of every one of your responsibilities.
- Learn how to 'choose optimism' and eliminate negatives
- Know how to get what you want by using seven different kinds of
- Break through gender barriers with case studies and videos that focus on
new ways to tackle old stereotypes
- Create a personal career evolution chart for enhanced job development and
- Bringing out the best in yourself and others
- Understanding how emotional intelligence affects your work life
- Communicating effectively by utilizing breakthrough listening and
developing the six key aspects of credibility
- Practicing prioritizing and scheduling with an illuminating interactive
- Participating in a 'learn-by-doing' decision-making process with your
colleagues and seminar leader
Administrative support staff who want to focus on their relationship to their
role, their responsibilities and their challenges.
1.8 CEUs; 3 days