Supporting Multiple Bosses: A Course for Administrative Professionals
- Available for Onsite Training ONLY
Does your staff have two to three bosses with different agendas, priorities,
styles and expectations?
Supporting multiple bosses is no simple task. In fact, it can be the perfect
scenario for inefficient, unsatisfying work and increased stress.
This two-day seminar will help administrative professionals understand their
various bosses’ styles and working expectations…communicate clearly and directly
with bosses…and prioritize their time and workload to maximize productivity.
They will create a boss management matrix to manage each boss’s preferences and
differences. Even manage virtual and out-of-the office bosses and situations.
And complete an action plan for success.
- Deal with different boss personality types and
with less stress
- Say “no” to projects and offer solutions
instead of becoming overwhelmed
- Increase their boss's awareness of challenges
they face in a diplomatic way
- Look for opportunities for success when
handling multiple bosses
- Align and expand their working relationships
- The role of the boss/administrative professional partnership
- Communication strategies for ongoing productive work relationships
- Distinguishing between priority and urgent situations
- Communicating with composure and increased effectiveness
- Action plan: developing a blueprint and dialogue guidelines for dealing with multiple bosses
Executive secretaries and assistants, administrative support staff, office managers, coordinators, team members and associates, office coordinators/supervisors/managers.
On-the job tools/job aids/references for self management and boss management.