Leading Effective Meetings - Available
for Onsite Presentation ONLY.
Make your employees' meetings the ones
everyone want to attend.
employees have too many meetings that are unproductive and unnecessary,
unfocused and repetititive, this seminar will show them how to take charge,
create enthusiasm and energy- and make every meeting matter.
Your Staff Will Discover How To:
Develop a goals-focused and realistic agenda
- Increase the effective use of all available business resources
- Improve intra-organizational communication and bolster morale
- Lead and facilitate meetings more effectively, including remote meetings
- Encourage and increase participation by all attendees
Identifying the most common pitfalls in meetings
- Understanding different meeting types: with direct reports, peers, or next-level/upper management
- Scoping the meeting: understand and connect with attendees using EQ principles
- Applying PEARLS Method: Purpose, Expectations, Agenda, Resources, Limits and Scope
- Tips for being a more effective meeting leader
- Developing and using ground rules for meetings
- Planning meetings systematically and creating strong and compelling agendas
- The steps to follow for facilitating meetings
- Applying facilitation skills to ensure active participation and control disruption
- Evaluating meetings and creating an action plan for their improvement
Who Should Attend
Anyone who conducts meetings and wants to apply proven techniques to create energy, enthusiasm and the structure necessary to make meetings work more effectively and productively.