Do you need help finding
the right class, date, or location or other assistance?
support request and receive a prompt reply.
We are an authorized partner of National Seminars Training Group
Price protection. The price to attend Managing Multiple Projects and Priorities
is set by the training provider. There is no added
charge for our services.
We honor most training
Call a representative to see if your discount coupon
Privacy. Your personal information
won't be shared with anyone but the training provider National Seminars Training Group.
Security. When you register for this
seminar on FindaSeminar.com your personal data and payment
information is safely collected and processed using secure SSL
Flexibility. FindaSeminar.com offers
you three ways to register for Managing Multiple Projects and Priorities
seminar by National Seminars Training Group.
Register online, by
phone, or fax.
|Who should attend Managing Multiple Projects and Priorities
|Write and read National Seminars Training Group reviews
and reviews about the training seminar Managing Multiple Projects and Priorities on the
Seminar News Network and the
Training News Network.
Frequently asked questions and registration options for the
training seminar Managing Multiple Projects and Priorities
Managing Multiple Projects and Priorities
/ Training class dates & locations
share this page
print the agenda
Managing Multiple Priorities and Projects
- Time Management and Project Management Seminar
control of your time, your projects and your priorities!
For career-minded professionals like you, success can be a
double-edged sword. On one side, you excel at your job and are valued in
your organization. But with that comes increased responsibility. More work.
Additional projects heaped upon your plate. More demands on your time.
Everything and everyone cries out for your immediate attention.
Gets to be overwhelming, doesn’t it? You’ve got so much to
do, and it’s all considered “high priority” or “hot” or “URGENT!” Some days
you don’t even know where to start. And with e-mail, voice mail, instant
messaging and cell phones delivering information to you, the projects are
coming faster than ever before, with no end in sight.
To keep up with today’s enormous workload, you can’t
rely on yesterday’s skills.
Master the latest success habits.
Managing Multiple Projects and Priorities is an amazing new
workshop designed for the way professionals work today. Unlike similarly
titled programs that are a rehash of old ideas and outdated concepts, this
training is cutting edge and on-point, packed with the latest
project-management techniques and prioritizing tools. During the very first
few minutes of training, you’ll pinpoint old habits and behaviors that are
wasting your precious time and sabotaging your efforts, and you’ll start
replacing them with success habits all top achievers share.
Determine your true
priorities – and let the rest go.
You’ll discover how to establish priorities by setting
goals that will serve as your guide. You’ll also determine what is truly
important on the job and at home, so that you can begin letting go of the
nonessential tasks, activities and commitments that are crowding your
schedule and eating your time. What’s more, you’ll find out how to focus
your efforts where they’ll make the biggest difference in your results.
Handle project changes and emergencies with ease.
Projects change, glitches foul up the schedule, people
don’t perform, deadlines are shortened and everyone goes crazy as chaos
reigns, right? No more! You’ll learn fall-back formulas that factor in time
for human error, keys to making that “no way” deadline and strategies for
anticipating team and project problems so you can head them off. You’ll also
gain insight into the top reasons projects fail so you can avoid them from
the get-go. Find out how to keep from making mistakes when you’re under
pressure – and how to accurately gauge your pressure level so you can apply
instant stress reducers.
Become more productive, more effective and less
stressed — immediately.
Bottom line, the essential set of skills you’ll learn in
Managing Projects and Priorities will make a significant and immediate
impact on your daily productivity. You’ll find you have more time available,
that you’re doing more planning and less reacting, that you’re gaining
cooperation from those who were once resistant, that your priorities seem to
fall into place rather than compete for your attention. You’ll enjoy your
job more and experience far less stress because you’ll have the tools you
need to handle anything that comes your way.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to give your career
skills a major upgrade.
In just one day of training you’ll return to work armed
with tools, strategies and techniques that will drive your success for years
to come — we guarantee it!
You’ll Learn in Managing Multiple Priorities and Projects
- Balance competing priorities
- Master vital planning techniques
- Stay on top of critical deadlines
- Manage your time more effectively
- Be prepared to handle change
- Set aggressive yet realistic goals
- Bring projects in on time, on track, on budget
Significantly boost your productivity by eliminating time-wasters from your
- Meet deadlines with ease – even the “no way!”
- Recognize your true priorities and start letting go of
- Handle inevitable project changes and obstacles without
- Say “no” assertively and tactfully, without causing
anger or resentment.
- Develop success habits that keep you on target and on
track to achieve your goals.
- Head off problems and project glitches by anticipating
- Gain cooperation up and down the ladder for your
- Say goodbye to juggling priorities by using the F.A.S.T.
- Organize anything in 3 easy steps.
- Get more time out of every workday using powerful
- Banish the project cripplers — procrastination and
- Gain control of your time, projects and priorities
through active goal-setting.
- Stop the time-draining effects of interruptions.
- Ask for what you need in an assertive, confident way
that ensures you’ll get it.
- Focus your efforts where they’ll make the most
difference using the
- Eliminate or reduce the top stressors in your life.
- Avoid making mistakes when you’re under pressure.
- Spend less time in meetings and get better results.
- Develop a healthy life balance because your priorities
will be straight.
If any of these following scenarios sound all too
familiar, this workshop will greatly benefit you. In just one day of
training, you’ll learn powerful solutions to each problem below, and dozens
more! Take a look...
- Many or most of the tasks in front of you right now are
“hot” or “ASAP.”
- More work is required than can reasonably be
accomplished in the time allotted.
- You always feel behind, even though you often come in
early and stay late.
- Stress is undermining the attitudes and behavior of key
people, including you.
- You currently have no system for tracking projects or
- You sometimes have trouble gaining cooperation from
others for your projects or tasks.
- Saying “no” is difficult for you, even when your plate
- Whoever commits your team to responsibilities and/or
deadlines doesn’t grasp how much work will be involved.
- You frequently feel stressed out and under pressure at
- More often than not you work right “up to the wire” on
- Delegating to others makes you very uncomfortable.
- Your day is filled with constant interruptions.
Managing Multiple Priorities and Projects Workshop
Yourself: Replacing Bad Habits With Success Habits
- Identifying old habits and thought processes that rob
you of time and effectiveness
- 5 key success habits highly effective professionals
share – and how to begin integrating them into your life
- A 7-step formula for ending procrastination ...
- The trap of perfectionism and how it may be sabotaging
- Learning to say “no” with tact: a success habit that
will save you tons of time
Establishing Priorities to Get the Most Out of Your Time
- Discover the 9 great deceivers that keep you powerless
- What are your real priorities? Identifying what matters
most – professionally and personally
- Learn our “F.A.S.T.” (Focus, Agree, Schedule, Track)
system for priority management!
- How to determine what’s “hottest” when everything (and
everyone) is screaming for your attention
- Let it go: strategies for cutting loose from
nonpriority tasks, activities, commitments and obligations that bog you
of Planning: Your Key to Effectively Managing Projects and Priorities
- The power of the one-minute focus as a way to start
your day right
- Understanding Pareto’s Principle and how to use the 80/20 rule to
focus your efforts
- Powerful planning techniques guaranteed to boost your
- 5 techniques America’s top achievers use to get on track and stay on
- Goal-setting “how to’s” for gaining control of your
time, your projects and your priorities
Organization “Musts” for Getting and Staying On Track
- Tips for getting projects on the right track so you
don’t get sidetracked
- How to organize anything in 3 steps: Analyze, Plan and
- The secret to making your To-Do list work for you
instead of against you
- Technology tamers: getting a grip on e-mail, voice
mail, faxes and more
- A step-by-step plan of attack for turning piles into
- 5 personal-filing systems that take only seconds to use
- Take our Multiple-Project Organizer back to the job for
ongoing reference – and immediate relief!
Time-Management Tools and Strategies From the Pros
- 5 time-wise habits that top achievers share
- Identifying your greatest time-wasters – and making a
plan to eliminate them
- 20 bright ideas for stopping the time-draining effects
- Discovering your daily peak productivity time and how to make the most
- Calendars, day planners, PDAs and personal-
productivity software: determining which tools will work best for you
- Decrease unnecessary time in meetings – and increase the results you
want to achieve
- Deadlines 101: tips for assessing how long a project
will really take
Positive Working Relationships: The Secret to Getting the Job Done
- “How to’s” for gaining commitment and cooperation for
- Communication tips for building rapport up and down the
- The secret to asking for what you need in a way that
ensures you’ll get it
- Resolving conflicting demands with a system that cools
tempers and earns respect
- You can’t do it all! Delegation techniques that work
like magic to lighten your load
- 5 powerful ways to keep conflict to a minimum on any
Effectively Handling Change, Crises, Emergencies and the Unexpected
- 6 strategies that help you anticipate team and project
problems – and head them off
- How to deal quickly and confidently with inevitable
- 3 keys to making way for the “no way” deadline
- Fall-back formulas that anticipate human error and
- How to avoid making mistakes when you’re under pressure
- 9 reasons projects fail – and how to avoid each one
Solid Defense Against Stress and Pressure
- Accurately gauging your pressure level to apply instant
- How to detect and defuse your unique
pressure-to-perform time bombs
- Determining your top 10 stressors: Brainstorming on how
you’ll eliminate or reduce them
- Recognizing the negative, time-robbing power of
worrying and how to banish it forever
- Tactics for avoiding the pressure to do more when your
plate is full
- CHECKLIST: developing a healthy balance in your life
Managing Multiple Priorities and Projects
"This workshop was very informative and very
helpful ... was as if the speaker secretly worked in my office!"
E. Brown, Leasing Consultant, Crow Residential
"Best seminar I’ve been to in years. Really focused me on how I need to get my
life back on track."
S. McGee, Team Leader, MCI
"Absolutely wonderful! Energizing! Thank you!!" K.C. Hasler, Senior
"Today’s program provided much more information than I expected. I can’t wait to
share some of the tools I gained with my fellow associates."
B. Ramy, Executive Secretary, ALITECS
"Excellent seminar. Great quotes and thoughts to use both professionally and
Linda Hudson, Facility Coordinator, The Western Group
Our training seminars offer Continuing
Education Credits (based on contact hours) upon completion. Credits are
issued by The Continuing Education Center, Inc. according to the guidelines
set forth by IACET. Please note that Continuing Education Credit approval is
at the discretion of your licensing board; not all seminar topics are
approved by all boards. Contact your licensing board or agency for specific
information relating to your profession
SEMINAR TRAINING TIME:
Seminar Check-In 8:30 AM Seminar Class 9:00
AM - 4:00 PM
Essentials for staying in control of projects and priorities while staying on target with your objectives, deadlines and budgets (see
full course description)
print this agenda