Conflict Management Strategies That Work Audio Conference
Learn how to think of conflict differently, deal with it confidently and feel better about yourself and your work life.
Unresolved conflict in the workplace is like poison. It can escalate in no time and result in increased absenteeism, higher turnover, lower morale—even violence. You can’t bury your head in the sand and pretend disagreements and confrontations don’t exist. This does nothing to improve the situation. You have to confront conflict—which is what this audio conference is all about.
In one hour, learn how to take control of volatile situations and manage them. Learn how to assess a conflict with a fresh eye, listen instead of argue, recognize how your personality may be a trigger, work toward the ideal end result, find areas of compromise and more. Yes, conflicts are inevitable. But whether they turn into full-blown feuds and cause lasting negative consequences may be up to you. Enroll in this audio conference and learn how to deal with the real issues behind conflicts and manage confrontations with tact and composure.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- How to separate the 2 sides of every conflict—people and issues—and deal with each effectively
- Putting yourself in their shoes—how empathic listening helps you see both sides of the disagreement
- 8 critical mistakes successful conflict managers never make
- Overcoming your personal stumbling blocks to agreement
- How to turn the points of disagreement into a framework for resolution
- How your personality affects the way you deal with conflict
- Choosing a conflict management style that fits the situation
- Dealing with the 4 most common sources of conflict that lead to disagreements
- The 6-step approach to win-win conflict resolution
Audio event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Audio event Only: Just $249
Audio CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan