The Keys to Delegating Effectively Audio Conference
You really can do it all—effective delegation is the key
Let’s get one thing straight: You can’t—and shouldn’t—do all the work yourself. It’s your job as a leader to delegate responsibility and authority to your employees. Even so, you hold back because you’re a control freak … you’re afraid your employees will fail and make you look bad … or you honestly think you can do it better yourself. Put aside your ego, show respect for your employees’ talents and free up your time for high-payoff priorities. Start delegating today—this audio conference will get you started.
If you think delegation takes more upfront effort than it’s worth, relax. In one hour, you’ll find out how to choose the right jobs to delegate. How to select the right people to delegate to. And how to delegate—even if you think there’s no one to delegate to. You’ll also learn how to clearly lay your expectations out on the table, quit micro-managing and set people free to perform. By the end of the hour, you’ll understand exactly how to comfortably and confidently share the work so that everyone wins. You can’t afford to be a lone wolf in today’s team-oriented workplace. Enroll now in this eye-opening audio conference.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- What it really takes to become a successful delegator
- Innovative techniques for ensuring the tasks you delegate get done
- How to recognize reverse delegation and stop it
- Using assertive communication to convey power and confidence
- Discern which tasks to delegate and which you need to do yourself
- Positive techniques for delivering the constructive feedback employees need to perform
- Understand how to turn over tasks without losing control
Audio event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Audio event Only: Just $249
Audio CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan