PowerPoint® Design Techniques Webinar
The perennial question “How can I capture the audience’s attention?” has never been more pertinent than it is now. Employees, senior management, clients—everyone expects high-powered multimedia presentations that don’t just inform, but entertain as well. You’ve got to push PowerPoint design to its limits—which is why this Webinar will be music to your ears.
Get up to speed on the very latest PowerPoint design techniques and how to use them to drive your message home and energize your audience to act. Do you know how to create the perfect master slide? Edit, crop and resize graphics? Change the color and weight of lines and borders? You will after this one-hour Webinar. Plus you’ll learn how to use animations, Live Preview, SmartArt® tools, videos and tons more tools and techniques for designing just the right mix of multimedia magic.
The night before your next big presentation, don’t fret and stew. Be calm and confident knowing you’ve designed a presentation so professional, you’ll deserve a standing ovation. Sign up now.
- How to use slide masters the right way to create a perfect master slide
- How to move your mouse over slide colors, backgrounds and formats and immediately see the effects of the changes using Live Preview
- How to use bullets, headings, columns and other layout techniques to increase the effectiveness of your presentation
- How to improve visual appeal using SmartArt graphics and text
- Using animation, sound and video without detracting from your presentation
- How to rotate and resize objects, crop photos and change the color and weight of lines and borders
- How to create your own fill effects using scanned images in SmartArt Tools in the Format tab
- Mastering the basics of image editing, including cropping, resizing and bordering
- How to format your presentation for widescreen viewing
Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Webinar Only: Just $249
CD-Rom Webinar recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan