Unlocking the Secrets of Adobe Acrobat Webinar
Adobe Acrobat users—get ready to dive into the latest and greatest features of this creative file manipulation and management software. If you’re an Acrobat enthusiast, or if you just dabble in it now and then, you’ll be wowed with this eye-opening 60-minute Webinar packed with “how-did-I-ever-live-without” tricks to take you where you need to be in today’s electronic business world—quickly and easily.
You’ll come away knowing how to take full advantage of Acrobat’s best features to encrypt and secure PDF content … combine and organize PDF files … create and distribute fillable data forms … and collaboratively share and review documents with a group—while maintaining privacy and security. No matter what your skill level, this one-hour session with an Acrobat pro is your opportunity to get valuable tools and productivity-enhancing techniques.
In this newly updated 60-minute course, discover how to get the most out of the latest technology by learning how to make Adobe Acrobat work best for you, and you won’t even have to leave the comfort of your own workspace! Sign up today!
Here are just a few Webinar highlights:
- What’s new and exciting in Adobe Acrobat, including the streamlined interface with customizable toolbars
- Creating, signing and professionally distributing PDF files
- Allowing users to share and review projects, see one another’s comments and track the status of the review
- Keeping your files secure with encrypted passwords, digital signatures and other advanced security features
- Collecting data with easy-to-use fillable forms
- Using comments for collaboration power
- Performing advanced editing by removing hidden information and using the Sanitize Document option
- And more
Webinar event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Webinar event Only: Just $249
Webinar CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live webinars is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when
you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the
CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your
registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection.
Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to
learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers
unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant
can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important
business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for
one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only
the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan